Sandvik Materials Technology is a world-leading developer and manufacturer of products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys for the most demanding environments, as well as products and systems for industrial heating.
Our products and services contribute to our customers' productivity, process reliability and cost efficiency while often reducing the environmental impact in a wide variety of industry segments. In partnership with customers, we jointly develop products and materials that meet the challenges of the future.
Facts about Sandvik Materials Technology
- Sandvik Materials Technology consists of three product areas:
Tube, Primary products, and Strip, Wire and Heating Technology
- Strong tradition in innovation and extensive investments in R&D
- Safety is the first priority in all our operations
- Sales: about 13,000 MSEK (2016)
- Number of employees: about 6,500 (2016)
- President: Petra Einarsson
- Part of the Sandvik Group
- Continuous focus on sustainability
- Global presence with worldwide sales and service network